Rapidset Flexible Fibre – NEW
Highly Flexible and Rapid-setting Tile Adhesive for Walls & Floors with extended open & working times
- Most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- Suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- Dry/wet / interior/exterior
- Including showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- 3 times longer open-time than most rapidsets; apply to larger areas to reduce installation time
- 2 times longer working-time than most rapidsets; allows larger mixes, and avoids waste
- Rapid-setting: grout after just 3 hours
- FST formulation: excellent flexibility and strength
- Ideal for use with large format, translucent stone and glass tiles
- Suitable for most installations subject to limited vibration, shrinkage, deflection and heated screeds
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 60 minutes
GROUT AFTER: 3 hours
COLOURS: Grey and White
CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2FE
How will I benefit from longer open and working times?
Apply over larger areas
Apply adhesive to larger areas with no fear of it skinning over too quickly to reduce installation time and allowing easier tile adjustment.
Save time and money!
Fix more tiles fast with bigger mixes, avoiding stopping and starting and avoiding costly waste from adhesive that ‘goes-off’ too soon.
BAL Fibre Strand Technology – Innovation that never stops
All FST adhesives have been specially developed using technology to combine the use of certain microfibres with high-quality fillers to ensure unparalleled strength and flexibility – even with extended open times – as well as providing the ultimate consistency and ease-of-application.
|DRY WALL||WET WALL||FLOOR|