Capillary passive drainage mat for direct point adhesion of tiles on balconies, terraces and roof terraces.
High performance capillary passive surface drainage system for direct point adhesion of slabs, natural stone, 20mm porcelain and other outdoor coverings on balconies, terraces and roof terraces. Providing the same benefits as a solid-bed system, AquaDrain® T+ has complete build up from only 23mm depending on matting and tile thickness chose, making it ideal for renovation projects.
Available in 8mm and 16mm thickness, AquaDrain® T+ ensures rapid and permanent drainage of the covering structure. The system also serves as a protective layer and filter layer and due to the large contact areas of 66%, high point loads are avoided. Use with AquaDrain® drain grates, ProFin® edge profiles and ProRin® guttering for balcony installations. Join roll edges with AquaDrain® SK sealing tape. Use with direct point adhesive method for thin build-ups.
Pack sizes: 10m rolls
Sheet Width: 1m plus 5cm overlapping
Sheet Thickness: 8 mm and 16 mm,.
Roll Weight: approx. 9kg.
Static Press Tolerance: 2,000kg/m2
Contact area. approx 66%
- Quickly drains off seepage water and provides 3-dimensional water management
- Use for low height/lightweight constructions
- Prevents the development of puddles witin the drainage mats if the substrates/seals are uneven
- Inhibits rising trapped moisture thereby avoiding discolouration of the surface of moisture-sensitive natural stone, ceramic and concrete coverings. Also helps reduce risk of efflorescence.
- Guarantees the fastest possible drying out of the covering and the bedding layer.
- Reduces footfall noise up to to 33 dB when used in the total construction, test report BL 01-07515; Construction Acoustics Laboratory, University of Rhein-Main dated 05.04.2015.